Jefferson Area CHiP partners with a variety of agencies locally and state-wide. A list of these partnerships and brief descriptions is available below:
- CHiP of Virginia – CHiP of Virginia is the state-wide organization responsible for filtering state funding to the ten CHIP sites across the state. The organization supports the CHiP sites through training and technical assistance and through the development and evaluation of Quality Standards.
- Early Impact Virginia – The Home Visiting Consortium provides training in “best practices” in home visiting and works to bring home visiting resources to Virginia.
- Parents as Teachers – PAT is a national, evidence-based parent education program that is an integral part of the CHiP pr0gram.
- Infant Toddler Connection – Where we refer families to the Infant Toddler Connection who have infants with possible developmental delays.
- Teen Health Center – UVA’s Teen Health Center works closely with CHiP as a part of our PARENTEEN program.
- Ready Kids – Ready Kids is a part of the home visiting collaborative and provides mental health services and coordinates neighborhood-based parenting play groups.