“One hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much was in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like but the world may be a little bit better because I was important in the life of a child.” Forest E. Witcraft
Jefferson Area Children's Health Improvement Program partners with families to create a nurturing home environment and promote the health and well-being of children in our community.
Executive Director Search
CHiP is currently recruiting for an Executive Director. Click here to learn more.
Find out why 2000 so important. #2k4k
- CHiP is recruiting for a new Executive Director. http://t.co/cafFcnQ46Q Great opportunity with a healthy, thriving organization! about 2 weeks ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @cvilletomorrow: Don't forget, the Alternative Gift Fair is being held tomorrow at the Paramount. http://t.co/7pfWEcNJD6 about 1 month ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @KateBennett_DC: Sure, Black Friday is cool, but #GivingTuesday is important. Get into it and learn more at http://t.co/g8iS9R5d1x. cc … about 2 months ago from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Executive Director, Judy Smith, to Retire from Jefferson Area CHiP November 13, 2014
- Meet Saniteah October 10, 2014
- Meet Jessica E. October 9, 2014
- Meet Jessica October 9, 2014
- 2014 Imagine Awards September 9, 2014